New UFN Content Alert

I thought it made sense to create a topic to alert you when we add new content to the front end of the site. Today we’ve added podcasts from Jordan Wynn and a game breakdown from our very own @Ma-ake.

Outstanding stuff, check out what Jordan has to say about the BYU game.

Own own @Ma-ake provides another excellent breakdown of the upcoming SDSU game:

2 Likes

Also, if you haven’t had the chance, you should check out the podcasts - they are fantastic. They are here:

I heard at least one of you may have had problems downloading more than one podcast. The podcast is now available on Apple’s podcast and Google’s podcast services along with a straight feed if you want. Links are on that page, or just search for ‘Utefans’ on those two services.

I’m admittedly new to the podcast world, so if there are other podcast services out there that you like let me know and I’ll look into them to add it there.

2 Likes

Hi All,

Just finishing up some last-minute touches on the home page, complete with a few new articles (including Senioritis’s post), a new student-athlete spotlight, new video/hot links, and Ute Classics! Moving forward we will be updating daily. Thank you all for your patience.

1 Like

I want to do all I can to encourage everyone to check out one of the new features on this site: the podcasts. They are outstanding, and I don’t think you’ll find anything like them on any other Utah fan site.

For example, one podcast offers a riveting hour of discussion with Jordan Wynn. I have never heard Jordan this way before. Sure, we catch him now and then for 10-15 minutes on radio shows, but Andy’s conversation with Jordan is something else. He delves into matters I doubt Jordan’s ever discussed in such a thoughtful, long-form manner. It’s fascinating stuff, not just for Utah fans but also for anyone who cares about the lives of the athletes we watch from the stands. Check it out here:

https://utefans.net/2021/09/jordan-wynn-former-utah-quarterback-ep-5/

2 Likes

One more bit on podcasts. As Rocker notes, there are a number of podcast apps. I like Podcruncher. I’ve been using it for years and it’s very user-friendly. It also allows you to archive podcasts you like.

I listen to podcasts while I’m driving, when I’m walking my dogs or working out. Give them a try!

Content is now being updated regularly.

4 Likes