Mike Leach is a ****

Borghi comes off the field after a touchdown catch and he totally ignores him ! Nothing. No great job pat,no congradulutory acknowledgment, nothing! His act is old. No wonder his teams always quit on him late in the season

Leach will finish with a losing season if they cant come back

2 Likes

He’s not only a **** he’s a ■■■■■■ coach. Down 10 on the 5 with a 4th and 4 and you go for it with13 minutes left against a team that chews the clock. Dumb

2 Likes

I’ve never seen the fascination with him. Never thought he was funny, he’s not a great coach, just an A-hole.

The guy I go to games with wants Leach to be Utah’s next head coach.
They threw over 60 times when they played Utah. They scored over 60 points in regulation and lost to UCLA.
No thanks. It’s a gimmicky offense.

2 Likes

And he thinks evolution is a farce.

1 Like

And he’s friends with Trump.

1 Like

That explains everything!

1 Like

He has a system/gimmick offense. All you need to do is figure out the system. (Remember BYU in the 80s?)

Although that is distasteful to me it doesn’t mean he is stupid. However, his claim to think Trump is innocent on all charges while at the same time admitting he has paid zero attention to the news, charges, or process is stupid.

3 Likes

I wasn’t implying that he was stupid, just that he had poor taste in friends.

1 Like

Yeah, I was just using stupid in place of a****** . A******, Jerk, Stupid, take your pick I don’t like him. Some BYU fan would like him to get religious and take their job. Yeah, that’ll happen.

1 Like

Lots of adjectives come to mind. Loudmouth, bozo, bully, tyrant, piece of work, unstable. He’s a gold mine for insults.