Jaheim Oatis is not a normal Sophomore in HS

6’4 349 runs a 4.7 40. Class of 2022 from Mississippi. Also is the HS Kicker. So he’s a big-time recruit for Alabama. He’s had offers since 7th grade. He is a 16 year old Freshman.

Rocker, can we relocate this post to a Bama board somehow? I think OP is confused.

6 Likes

And we would remotely care, why?

4 Likes

Because you are a national brand who recruits? Usually big time programs will get in on kids like him. Oregon sure invades the south for recruits.

1 Like

Yeah, but no way this kid’s going north of the Mason Dixon line.

1 Like

He’s already talked to Oregon and Washington. When did they move to the South?

Also, can we not just admire how huge of a man Ed Orgeron is in real life and that kid makes him look like his aging grandpa.

When did this become an Alabama board?

2 Likes

This is not an “Alabama” post. I mean, maybe you should ask the two Utes who posted the same article as two OP about the Iron Bowl or the other guy who made a game thread about the Iron Bowl.

I am posting about National Recruiting that I see as a very much Utah thing. I am sad you don’t see Utah as a National Brand. lol

I do wish there was a “recruiting” category.

1 Like

16 yo for a freshman is about right for Alabammer. And if that kid runs a 4.7, then I’m a “friend with benefits” of Heidi Klum.

16 year old freshman? Sounds like he’s had academic issues, if not suffers from some learning disabilities. You sure he’s going to be academically qualified? Even if he is, he’ll have 3 to play 2.

You think? I was a 16 year old Junior. That’s not that uncommon with low income households in America though. We had a player who had this issue due to homelessness from the hurricanes so I wouldn’t say that is an issue, yet. Many of our best players who come in and get degrees in three years but seemed to have this issue. Many of them just needed a sound studying environment where they could focus.

16 yo for a freshman is about right for Alabammer. And if that kid runs a 4.7, then I’m a “friend with benefits” of Heidi Klum.

Stereotypes have truth to them but let’s not disparage a kid before you know his situation. Also, 4.7 40 is entirely true. The recruiting scouts clocked him at that.

2 Likes

Mistake on my part. He’s a sophomore now. He turned 16 yesterday

Orgeron isn’t huge if the kid is only 6’4". Intriguing prospect if the numbers are correct though.

So this is your way of giving Whit a courtesy call? :upside_down_face:

Absolutely. I prefer him, like Kayvon Thibodeaux, to get out of the SEC.

I feel like we’re in a repeat. Nobody here wants alabama recruiting news.

I know you’re not this dumb. We care about the Iron bowl because we wanted an Alabama loss, outside of that the game doesn’t matter much here.

2 Likes

I know you’re not this dumb. We care about the Iron bowl because we wanted an Alabama loss, outside of that the game doesn’t matter much here.

OK buddy. Sure it was just this year you cared.

It’s funnier that no one even realized I mocked the Iron Bowl by saying the kid is a kicking recruit. Some of y’all need to get laid. So tightly wound.

1 Like