I don't think it's a stretch to say that the next 24 hours (or so) will define this program for years to come

And while I’m excited about it, I’m nervous as hell. I used to get so emotionally tied up in sports that my whole week could be ruined when one of my teams lost. I wasn’t fun to be around, either during the games or after.

With age has come some mellowing, and while I still deeply care, I don’t tend to get all wound up about wins/losses. But man, I am SO uptight over this one. I want this win - not only for us as fans, but for these talented kids, these coaches, the program, my Alma Mater. A win tomorrow and a chance at the CFP is just a continuation of the dream that came true on PACmas.

I agree with all of this.

Monday was a bad day for me, as I was very nervous about the game and not myself. I’m a little nervous today as well, but have mellowed some because I know the outcome is out of my control.

Even that we’re in the CFP conversation this late in the season is a big win for the program, and my belief is that we can expand on the notable progress we’ve made this year.

Go Utes!

1 Like

I’d really like this simply for all the seniors who delayed going to the NFL to take care of unfinished business. I very much want them to life the conference championship trophy tomorrow night. After that anything else is icing on the cake.

4 Likes

I was a tad nervous a few days ago but now I think we $#!+hammer them.

1 Like

I can’t help but feel that we’re going to see a Cinderella story because there’s a thread of truth that rings clear throughout the whole narrative.
But if that’s not the case, and they. should lose you know; that’s why we’re fans.
We will support our team. We will support the institution of the University of Utah and we will only require that they display excellent sportsmanship and comport themselves accordingly.
Go Utes!

1 Like