Hoops today vs Stanford in the Hunty

3PM MT on ESPN2. Stanford has a gaudy 4-1 conference record, but aside from Arizona their wins are vs bottom feeders.

They are big. They rebound well and will push the ball inside as much as possible. They shoot poorly from outside.

I’ll be watching. GO UTES!

Good news…we are not up 10 at the half.

2 Likes

So now we’ll lose by 6?

Only caught the last 8 min of the half. Some good things, but once again we come out of a TO with short time left and no semblance of a play. Having Allen dribble around in a double team 25 ft from the basket isn’t a viable plan.

That stings, man.

I always wonder what on earth they are trying to do during the final seconds of a half or a game.

They are making it easy for me to stick to my vow to never watch another Larry K game by tipping off at 3 pm. What the ■■■■ kind of scheduling is that?!?!?!?

1 Like

we’ve added to our 2nd half lead so far

weird

The crowd has really been thinned out for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And here’s the normal offense pause.

Stop the count

Do you think Eddie Vedder ever hangs out with Jerod Haase??

I don’t.

1 Like

I’m going to go ahead and predict a loss so I won’t be disappointed later.

I want to apologize in advance. I finally tuned in on the TV with five minutes to go, saw that we were ahead by 13 or so, and I think we’re already in the single digits.

Trust in Larry

That call on Timmy was horrible. A guy dives into him trying to save the ball from going out of bounds and they call a foul on Timmy.

C’mon, guys block out all the time to keep guys from trying to save the ball, and like the announcer just said, you never see that called.

Glad to see the officiating is still on par.

Up 11 with under 4 minutes left, hang on Utes

It’s always your fault.

2 Likes

Hey we’re not gonna lose… we’re not gonna lose!!!

2 Likes

I like them all too…as #2, #3, or #4 options. None of them are all-conference type, complete game stars. Every one has holes in their game.

Also, we are now 2-4 in conference play with very close losses to three of the best teams in the conference. We aren’t good, but we aren’t bad either.

In the Eurobattle today, Finland beat the snot out of Germany.