Has everyone else received their ticket renewal info?

Lots of people are starting to think the same way.

1 Like

I could see myself following Shasta’s lead and just going up to tailgate then head home to watch the game on TV. I live 15 minutes from the stadium so that could very easily become my new normal in the future. I will renew for this year but going forward I am just taking it one season at a time. I will likely stick around for at least the first season after the expansion is done just to get a taste of the atmosphere. After that I expect that I could probably just shell out for the most interesting games. We will see what happens. Long term is starting to look iffy though.

1 Like

12+ years ago I went to church with an assistant AD who moved on in 2008. He told me then that they made a concerted effort not to pay much attention to web boards like UF.N. I suggest maybe they should pay some more attention now rather than just listening to the echo chamber of wealthy donors so they don’t end up with those donors sitting in plush SEZ seats looking at a half full stadium.

2 Likes

Every year I tell the ticket reps that they are pushing people out. I think they have their head in the sand. I agree with Hoop Ute that they should start looking at the fan base boards to get a feeling of what is going on with the masses.

3 Likes