Happy New Year!

Plenty of reason to think '21 will be an improvement, though not immediately.

We have Pfizer & Moderna, the AstraZeneca vaccine was approved in the UK, Johnson & Johnson expected to be approved in January. GlaxoSmithKline is the largest manufacturer of vaccines in the world. Their candidate is in clinical trials. We should have 4 vaccines before end of February.

There’s reason to hope the national political dialog will settle down a little.

With the vaccines there’s reason to think the economy will pick up, our new normal in Summer '21 should be more familiar

Best New Year’s Joke:

“Time zones are funny things. In the US it’s still 2020, but in Australia it’s already 2021. BYU fans are in 1984.”

Happy New year to everyone!
Utefans is a remarkable respite from some of the tensions and drama in our topsy-turvy world. It’s a pleasure to be a regular and I hope to contribute to everyone’s well-being. There are a lot of great folks on this site.
That said, I think the next couple of months is going to be brutal. I think the numbers are starting to really penetrate large areas of society and so, even with a vaccine roll out, I’m concerned that we might even see a doubling of mortality. Would love to be wrong…
Anyway, be strong!
Go UTES!

2 Likes

Happy New Year Utefans friends!

Ok I am posting early because I am old and will be asleep when the New Year rings in here.

Hoping 2021 will bring us a whole lotta bettah.

2 Likes