First Betty White, then Bob Saget, and now Meatloaf. 2022 has been a year that has just taken too many people I don't care about

Not at all, I just find your take on this curious and inconsistent. Besides, you are the one that started a thread just to trivialize people’s grief. Seems like you’re the one instigating here, I was just calling you out for it.

You were being a dick dude, just own it, don’t deflect as if I’m the one stirring the pot here.

1 Like

Bulgie misses the point again.

1 Like

That sums it up for me… and honestly I’m not trying to make light of their deaths, or that isn’t my intention, more I think it is a popular thing to be overly dramatic on social media about this stuff. Almost as if they are trying to seek sympathy for a celebrity. That’s more what I’m poking a bit of fun at.

Many of you may know the trend of Twitter that when someone is trending and you fear they are dead and find out they are not to post this gif:

So a while back a guy tweeted this and got some serious wrath about it:

People thought he was making light of Anne Frank. What I think the joke is really about is people’s fake reactions over tragedy or what not (that’s my opinion). Kinda like the whole “thoughts and prayers” thing.

Bulgie, I’m sorry I’ve offended you. I’ve never shied away from the notion that I’m a jerk… I think you understand that now.

1 Like

We’ve met. But I am forgettable.

2 Likes

I am happy to oblige.

2 Likes

I’m just saying, it’s been about 10-15 years since I’ve been excited to meet anyone.

1 Like

So, road trip to to a bar just because???

I remember you

Who?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

I didn’t know Meat Loaf had done this. He shows a range here that’s pretty darn good.