$EC is Whining...Should be shutting it down

OMG!!! playing more than 8 conference games in a season?

Blasphemy!!!

So whiny.

3 Likes

Maybe they should just add Troy and Georgia Southern to all of their schedules.

4 Likes

Point of Order! This shouldn’t be in football. This isn’t about the Utes.

That said, we’re already mocking how they made these schedules:

Or bywho

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Because if you don’t tell anyone, it doesn’t exist.

Hey, that’s just how it works with testing! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This is gonna be nearly impossible for the SEC. the Greek life is enormous, and Alabama might have the largest community of all…nevertheless, Florida, LSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Alabama…all huge Greek systems.

1 Like

It is the height of stupidity right now. The states with issues of people doing a simple task of wearing a mask are showing their stupidity. My local school district opened up to in person and allowed college students back on campus and we’re a hot spot.

I am just glad I know how to sell and do what I do from my home. I’ve considered renting a cabin in Vermont or somewhere till this thing is over.

5 Likes

I took my 32’ travel trailer into the hills for a month back in March just to get away from people. I was able to work off my hotspot, and my fresh water tank is large enough that I only needed to go into town for food and water once. That really helped keep me sane early on. The one time I had to drive back to the city I was shocked by the number of bars that I passed that were packed to the gills. I knew Arizona was gonna get hit hard when I realized that nobody was taking this seriously.

The day they put the state on lockdown I took my trailer to my inlaw’s property in east Texas. I spent two months there, in a little town about an hour and a half outside of San Antonio, and it was brilliant. Coming back to Phoenix was such a drag.

3 Likes

Yeah, this summer I just hit the road. It’s how I ended up San Juan County for a bit. Found places with low population. After three weeks I needed to head home. This all sucks since it’s probably going to wreck my holidays back home in Los Angeles.

2 Likes

BYU is the same way. The president of bywho sent out an email to students and said if the outbreaks continued they would shut down the on campus classes. They have the most cases as any campus in Utah.

1 Like

And yet their football team is clean. Praise the heavens for modern day miracles!!!

1 Like

It seemed like ■■■■■■■■ when all these coaches kept saying staying in school was the safest route for these kids.

1 Like