Devon Daniels puts up 25 on NC State's rout of Duke

Neat. But he was punching people here and Iā€™m not sure he would be a great fit after that incident.

4 Likes

Ball didnā€™t go in hoop.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if he was really punching people at Utah ā€“ no reason not to believe it ā€“ but at this point I donā€™t care. Weā€™ve heard too many stories about players the coaches recruited hard and gave scholarships to who later - unforeseeably! - turned out to be ā€œbad fits.ā€ If Devin did behave badly here I hope heā€™s grown and changed.

Have to keep in mind these are young athletes in their late teens/early 20s. Lord knows I had some reckless behavior at that age (didnā€™t throw punches at people though, will keep in mind these were ā€˜allegationsā€™ not necessarily ever confirmed)

Maybe the punching incident is indicative of Larry doing a poor job of leading the team and driving a decent culture.

1 Like

Perhaps. But regardless, itā€™s obvious it was t working here. I sense in lamenting it now.

What were the allegations? That all went down at a weird time for me, so Iā€™m not sure that I ever heard what he was alleged to have done. Who did he allegedly throw punches at, and what was the context as far as we know?