Covid 19 more along the lines of the flu

It was that slow because everyone was still blinded from staring at the sun…

I imagine that most of that kind of delay comes from ■■■■■■■■ trying to change lanes and go faster than traffic. If everyone just settled down and went 50 instead of trying to go ten mph faster than the person in front, they’d go so much faster.

1 Like

To this day I always marvel at people who gun it, just to go around people who are already slowing down for an obvious red light.
I also don’t understand how anyone can feel comfortable driving 75 miles an hour, a foot or so off someone’s bumper.
Unless it’s the brickyard 500…

1 Like

Pfft, I’m a sovereign citizen. The government has no powers over my person because I lack basic understanding of the law.

Signed

The estate of Ironman: 1315

2 Likes

I can sorta answer your hurricane question. Here in Ea. NC we have 4 major hurricane evacuation routes, that I can think of off the top of my head. We, due to where we live 2.5hrs inland normal driving conditions) haven’t had to use any of the routes. I gather that both sides of the major freeways are open only in the direction of evacuation (inland). I don’t know that for certain, but the roadways are built decently well for mass evacuation. One of the “good” things about the hurricane, unlike an earthquake or other sudden disasters, you have time to get the hell out of Dodge.

In days leading up to hurricanes I’ve seen all sorts of National Guard, utility folks, S&R people all head, en masse to expected areas of damage. It’s rather amazing to see the convoys of these vehicles running into the fire, so to speak.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Cue the anti Sweet Caroline at Utah sporting event rants in 3…2…1.

1 Like

Best whack of “Sweet Caroline” ever. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Props for the share.

Flew from SLC to DC yesterday. Saw at least three dudes walk into the restroom, do their business, and walk out without washing their hands. Farking gross.

People will continue to be disgusting pigs, no matter how many warnings they receive about the health repercussions of being so.

2 Likes

I still have all of my charts.

1 Like

3 Likes

unnerving

2 Likes

Math landed us on the moon

Hey, if you have a Ford F150* that’s how you roll, man. Everybody else is supposed to get out of your way.

*Or any other huge pick up truck.

1 Like