Conference Championshlp Game 2021: Utah vs. Oregon

Roses smell so nice.

3 Likes

Don’t think the Utes are 31 points better than Oregon.

:wink:

10 Likes

Yeah, pretty fluky. :smirk:

5 Likes

Hang on…I thought BYU,I had to blow my nose laughing so hard.

5 Likes

I truly feel that my ranting earlier is now completely vindicated LOL

1 Like

Who?

I’d like for us to pull some starters now please. No stupid targeting penalties or injuries.

2 Likes

Man, the schadenfreude in this situation after my firebreathing is sooooooo sweet HAHAHAHA :wink:

4 Likes

A quick google search says that as of Sept 1,2021 it went Washington, USC, Oregon, then Utah.

1 Like

You have to know SeattleUte. His Schlick is to stir the pot. You may have won the point, but he won the battle by getting you to respond so fervently.

1 Like

Two fluke games in a row. :grin:

4 Likes

meh… Forces this old codger to smack my brain around a bit and literally stand up for s a very important point in principle. Regardless of the game outcome, I truly felt like the massive disrespect and insult had to be addressed. The old saying about good men doing nothing sentiment applies for me.

I is who I is :wink:

1 Like

12 Likes

We just need the W do not need any starters at this point. Keep ‘em healthy cuz we need em for Ohio State!

8 Likes

or Iowa if they win tomorrow

5 Likes

I want the Ohio State University because that will look better in the record books :grimacing:

6 Likes

Since we beat Oregon twice and Oregon beat Ohio State, do transitive properties mean anything? :wink:

6 Likes

Oregon showed up with one goal… Stop the run. Utah beat them by passing the ball (amount other things). What a time to be a Ute!

12 Likes

According to the Zoobs they do. I mean we’ve now beat 9 PAc 12 teams, but their one win over us and 4 other wins makes them the Pac 12 champion?? SMDH

5 Likes
14 Likes