College football thread, non-Utah edition

Well, goodbye Clemson. See you in next season’s playoff.

1 Like

Well, go Buckeyes. Beat Alabama.

1 Like

Let the Dabo whining commence!

1 Like

They will. Ohio State by 45.

I can’t imagine this Bama team losing. They are so good and so complete. It would take some kind of meltdown.

1 Like

Looking at my texts from Ohio State friends we’re getting killed on the 11TH. Ryan Day has our #

Here is what y’all are talking about. What is wrong with UGA and Texas.

Both of those teams are top 15 good. Also, there is a difference between a necessary and a sufficient condition.

Tom Herman fired at Texas.

The crazy thing is Oregon not on that list. Mario probably will change that though. Utah, Washington and Oregon are sleeping giants IMHO. Utah or Colorado I think can break out. Both desirable campuses for prospects in the conference.

Word from all the Austin outlets is they are grabbing Sark.

I have the same reservations as you do. That said hopefully his sobriety (I know Austin is hard to do that) keeps in order. Like Lane Kiffin both are good offensive minds that were given the keys too quickly.

It is also crazy how far USC has fallen. Historically, they would always be much closer to the top of that list.

SC fell into the Bama trap. Believing they would always dominate. Y’all don’t know how bad it was from 1993-2007. We at one point thought Mike Price from Wazzu was going to be our savior.

Tuttle is making the start for IU today. They just showed him in a Utah jersey and it made my blood pressure rise a bit.

Weirdly, I think I am distantly related to Tuttle.

I had breakfast with the man just this morning.

5 Likes

Uh oh:

I think the current version of Sark should do pretty well.

At first I was surprised TX announced Herman’s 2021 return in early December, given TX’s expectations and aspirations. I understand TX’s move of letting Herman go; still, I’m not a fan of anyone, or program, who/that vacillates publicly, especially given TX’s recent announcement. IMO, that shows lack of class, character.