Bywho fans claiming they have scheduled Texas Tech and Oklahoma St

Wouldnt that be great if they got invited and we don’t have to play them ever again. Then the get destroyed every game.

No, it would not be great if they got invited. Independence is killing that program. It would be great for BYU and bad for Utah if they were invited into a P5 conference.

5 Likes

Since B12 needs to add a game to get to 10, maybe they add TDS to a one and done contract. Of course getting their heads caved in for a payout will suck…for them.

Adding them to the conference??? ■■■■■ please :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just want to stop playing that pathetic program. It’s a no win situation for Utah and we need to be playing where we recruit.
But then why do they have to play bywho. NCAA is allowing teams to play two FCS programs this year. No need to get beat up by those cheap shot artists

2 Likes

Ha ha ha now saying playing Alabama week one

1 Like

Alabama’s local news is reporting this though. Funny comment from an LSU fan on reddit: “From Notre Dame to BYU in 24 hours. What a boner kill.”

7 Likes

Bama wants an easy opener.

5 Likes

There is a byu co-ed joke in here somewhere.

7 Likes

Well played.

It’s somewhat amusing because it is all hypothetical. Any football “scheduling” that happens is simply walking through the motions, en route to inevitable cancellations.

4 Likes

Because bywho is claiming it. Yet Holmoe will make a comment about all independent teams playing minus ND. But not about this game.

I can’t wait until they get kicked to the ground when Alabama plays conference only

Gotta love Cougarboard… as Big-12 announces they’re looking strongly at a conference only schedule.

How many times do Coug fans get amped up thinking they’ll find a way into that conference?

Answer: more than I ever thought possible.

I think inclusion in the Big-12 has become their new “this is the year of another national championship” hallucination.

2 Likes

I would get excited if we scheduled some interesting programs. I’d love to see us play Mount Union and Carroll College in the same season.

1 Like