Big 12 passes on BYU, will go with plus-one, 10-game football season

Lol

Wait until the MWC and AAC jump on this bandwagon. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Could TDS play Olympus, Highland, East, West, etc?

1 Like

Holmoe is probably trying to schedule away games with a few Big-12 teams as we speak. That would get his schedule up to 8 or 9 games perhaps.

They really need to just swallow their pride, give this independence thing up, and go back to the MWC.

I think all those teams are busy trying to reduce their schedules from 12 to 9 games. They have to cut 2 of their 3 nonconference games already. I don’t think they’re necessarily looking for someone new. Maybe I’m wrong.

I don’t feel bad for the byu admins or fans. I do feel sorry for the players. All the work they put in and most likely won’t play this year.

Of course I don’t think anyone is going to play this season unless it’s moved to later winter/spring.

Yes, of course you’re right, they each already have three games scheduled, of which they need to eliminate two. BYU is hosed…

1 Like

“Hey, MWC, it’s BYU. Will you take us back? We want to throw our weight around and dominate you all again in administrative matters. And hey! We’ll fill up your seats with fans!” :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll bet Olympus is camped out in their heads too. :grin:

2 Likes