Are you riding this bandwagon to Santa Clara?

Love Ute Nation, but I have a bone to pick. I never post here, in fact this is my first. A PSA that needs to be considered by all Real Utah fans.

I was in Santa Clara last year for ‘ship and it was an almost empty stadium. Do not sit on your couch and feel like you are a part of this team!!! You are part of this team when you can give them tangible encouragement when they are up or down in a high stakes matchup. Go to Santa Clara!! Find a way!!!

I’m not going, I guess I’m not a Real fan in your eyes. I did go to the holiday bowl though. Or did I? How could have I been there if I’m not real? What a mystery, anyway… big middle finger to you buddy.

3 Likes

You’re on a roll tonight…you just come to the message board to get pissed off at everyone?

2 Likes

Nowhere near pissed off. Just reacting to posts that I find a little ridiculous, dishonest, or inaccurate.

1 Like

Tell you what. You buy the Christmas presents for my twin 6-year-olds (who couldn’t care less about football), then I’ll spend that money to get to Santa Clara for the game. Deal?

Cause otherwise, it ain’t happening this year…sorry to say.

5 Likes

Hi moose.

3 Likes

Ok…kinda odd to call people dicks in one post and send a “big middle finger” in another when you’re not upset. Not really a normal reaction for most people, or a great way to encourage reasonable discussion.

Since I guess that is your normal reaction to posts you don’t like, how do we know when you’re actually upset?

2 Likes

do you really care if I’m pissed off or not? Or are you just trying to tell me my behavior isn’t normal because of the way I tell others their behavior isn’t normal? Seems you and I aren’t that different.

Ha ha thank you all for replies. You remind me why I avoid the Internet armpit of message boards. You are probably the same people disparaging the coaching staff and claiming the sky was falling when we were down 0-7 last night. I won’t be back. You guys can have this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Glad you decided to take the high road. So admirable.

2 Likes

Some of us have to work.

Some of us have to host a social where we will have the game running on the big screen.

Life happens, and the last time I checked there was no fandom litmus test. Oh, and finding $1,000 plus to roadie the game isn’t chump change the last time I checked.

2 Likes