Anyway to merge all Ute communities?

It is nice being back to Utefans. Its been a long time and I enjoy the conversation. I can’t help but feel bad about how fractured the fan base is across message boards. I would love to see some kind of merger so that all communities were brought together and we could get more discussion in one spot.

Not sure how likely that is.

Invite Michelle Bodkin to post here. She writes excellent stuff for UteZone.

I know Tony put a lot of effort into Utehub. It would be nice to merge with that site too, as a lot of ufn folks landed there.

2 Likes

I think it would be tough. Each site has it’s own focus. Not to mention that both Ute Zone and Ute Nation are pay sites. This site and ute hub are direct competitors, so not likely to merge there.

Michelle is contractually obligated to Ute Zone, so I think she’s precluded from being too active here. I know Dan used to post here, but stopped as he became more involved with his own site.

I can ask her myself since I know her well but I just thought it might be better coming from the Site Admin rather than just me. I will see she says.

Once a fanbase gets big enough, I think it’s inevitable that there be multiple online communities. The larger the fanbase, the more likely it is that there are several active message boards. Hopefully, Utah’s fanbase is big enough to support more than one.

2 Likes

It’s also the easiest place to see that TDS fans have begrudgingly jumped on the Ute bandwagon