All right, who's trolling the Buff fans?

“BYU Dad” is way too spot on to be an actual TDS fan. This is one of the most persistent commitments to the bit I’ve seen in a while, and the person is fluent in Cougarboard-speak. But it’s just a little too good to be true.
Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

That is hilarious. Somebody that posts on loserboard should post that there

1 Like

The folks over at cougarboard might eat this troll’s stuff up. I think you’re correct, it would be hilarious.

1 Like

It has length, but keeps to one paragraph; not a tome written as an attempt to display superior intellect and writing skills celebrated at CB. It hits the right notes of envy and hatefulness, but doesn’t belaybor the same points in a truly unnecessary, self-absorbed, meandering tirade that the reader is both repulsed but also compellelled to read in it’s annoying entirety.

1 Like

I loved the post by a Colorado fan in response, referring to us as “BYU lite.“

3 Likes

There’s also a Cougar Gal who appears to be even more over the top; posting on Buffs fan site. This person also has the Ute fans on FB all fired up. I think they are all being played.

1 Like

Someone said they found posts from him on the Tennessee board earlier this year thanking them for being welcoming fans. Might be a real zoob.

1 Like

Just the thought that he could be real is frightening enough.

If he is real, he does great credit to the TDS fan base.

Links?

https://colorado.sportswar.com/cgi-bin/message_board/search.cgi

The link isn’t working. Go to the board and search Cougar Gal and this will come up.

25 Search Results For netbuffsfootball

It feels like the refs are out to get BYU a lotCougar Gal 11/27/2019 10:13PM

Utah hasn’t dominated the conference at allCougar Gal 11/27/2019 10:04PM

I’m not jealous of Utah at all because BYU is betterCougar Gal 11/27/2019 8:58PM

I’ve watched Utah all season and they are overratedCougar Gal 11/27/2019 3:56PM

It sounds like BYU and Buffs fans are dealing with the same type of trashCougar Gal 11/27/2019 3:47PM

The PAC-12 would have been much better off inviting BYUCougar Gal 11/27/2019 3:43PM

What is that suppose to mean?Cougar Gal 11/27/2019 3:37PM

The football games with Utah and BYU are evenly matached usuallyCougar Gal 11/27/2019 10:20AM

I hope you beat UtahCougar Gal 11/27/2019 12:47AM

1 Like