2023 Rose Bowl Thread: Utes vs. Nittany Lions

Utah wins in front of the largest home fan attendance at a game in the history of Utah football. Moves us one step closer to making more history.

GO UTES!!!

7 Likes

I wish Vegas Ute would come back. He makes good points:

3 Likes

Anybody here know him? Go ahead and invite him! We are getting a small but steady stream of returning legacy posters.

3 Likes

Seats go on sale tomorrow for Crimson Club members, depending on donation level.

2 Likes

2022 Bowl Central - Penn State Athletics (gopsusports.com)

Penn State ticket info.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tough Times in Paradise: BYU in the New Mexico Bowl

The Shiny Rocks Bowl in Breaking Bad, NM

6 Likes

Hail Mary

4 Likes

Let’s not pollute the BACK-to-BACK ROSE BOWL thread with BYU talk. Take that to another thread please.

9 Likes

Done. New thread here.

Where everyone else is going:

I received the same thing from the U ticket office. Saw some sports media tweets saying that as the home team, Utah will actually be on the West side of the stadium. I assume they’re wrong and the map is correct. Though last year the home team was indeed on the West side.

I think I am a legacy poster, as a long-time donor over at Monkey’s site. [My brain still doesnt process his los… sort of a permanent denial]. Ive been more active this FB season than any time since before this sit was up and running. Even if a lot of it is about Gaming and Drum and Bugle Corps LOL

1 Like

I’d trust the official Rose Bowl map that ties their history to pac12/big10 matchup rather than tweets about home/away

I’m going to try to watch all those games. It’ll be fun to see how our PAC-12 Brethren match up against some of the teams that we played. I also want to support the conference with eyes on.
I would like to see how Oregon does against North Carolina since they gave Clemson a run.
I deff hope USC gets their hearts ripped out as well. Sorry, not sorry.

3 Likes

I say lets table the Pedo State stuff for this game. No doubt it was a horrific crime perpetrated by previous Penn State staff. But it has nothing to do with this staff, admin or players. Its low hanging fruit IMO and had been rehashed a thousand times already.

12 Likes

Police Blotter smack is weak sauce. I am sure there is a ton of better material out there…like they play in “Happy Valley.” We have experience beating a team from “Happy Valley” like a rented mule.

The only thing Penn State gets to look forward to is getting to beat U$C like a rented mule on a more regular basis…

Then again, so does Michigan, tOSU, Wisconsin, Illinois, Purdue…basically any B1G team not named Maryland, Rutgers, or Indiana. :wink:

2 Likes

This is the Rose Bowl seat map of the University of Utah issued. It tells you where each side’s seats are. Utah’s are on the east side.

1 Like

did last year the crimson club make it down to donor level 2 for seats? Or did they sell out much higher?

Don’t recall. I do know there were tickets available at level 4, but not really great seats.

1 Like