2023 Rose Bowl Thread: Utes vs. Nittany Lions

Anybody here know him? Go ahead and invite him! We are getting a small but steady stream of returning legacy posters.

3 Likes

Seats go on sale tomorrow for Crimson Club members, depending on donation level.

2 Likes

2022 Bowl Central - Penn State Athletics (gopsusports.com)

Penn State ticket info.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tough Times in Paradise: BYU in the New Mexico Bowl

The Shiny Rocks Bowl in Breaking Bad, NM

6 Likes

Hail Mary

4 Likes

Let’s not pollute the BACK-to-BACK ROSE BOWL thread with BYU talk. Take that to another thread please.

9 Likes

Done. New thread here.

Where everyone else is going:

I received the same thing from the U ticket office. Saw some sports media tweets saying that as the home team, Utah will actually be on the West side of the stadium. I assume they’re wrong and the map is correct. Though last year the home team was indeed on the West side.

I think I am a legacy poster, as a long-time donor over at Monkey’s site. [My brain still doesnt process his los… sort of a permanent denial]. Ive been more active this FB season than any time since before this sit was up and running. Even if a lot of it is about Gaming and Drum and Bugle Corps LOL

1 Like

I’d trust the official Rose Bowl map that ties their history to pac12/big10 matchup rather than tweets about home/away

I’m going to try to watch all those games. It’ll be fun to see how our PAC-12 Brethren match up against some of the teams that we played. I also want to support the conference with eyes on.
I would like to see how Oregon does against North Carolina since they gave Clemson a run.
I deff hope USC gets their hearts ripped out as well. Sorry, not sorry.

3 Likes

I say lets table the Pedo State stuff for this game. No doubt it was a horrific crime perpetrated by previous Penn State staff. But it has nothing to do with this staff, admin or players. Its low hanging fruit IMO and had been rehashed a thousand times already.

12 Likes

Police Blotter smack is weak sauce. I am sure there is a ton of better material out there…like they play in “Happy Valley.” We have experience beating a team from “Happy Valley” like a rented mule.

The only thing Penn State gets to look forward to is getting to beat U$C like a rented mule on a more regular basis…

Then again, so does Michigan, tOSU, Wisconsin, Illinois, Purdue…basically any B1G team not named Maryland, Rutgers, or Indiana. :wink:

2 Likes

This is the Rose Bowl seat map of the University of Utah issued. It tells you where each side’s seats are. Utah’s are on the east side.

1 Like

did last year the crimson club make it down to donor level 2 for seats? Or did they sell out much higher?

Don’t recall. I do know there were tickets available at level 4, but not really great seats.

1 Like

I just bought my seats and learned that buying in small chunks (2-3 seats) works best. Trying to buy more than that makes your request collide with others seeking big sets of seats, and the system gets very frustrating.

Not being particularly savvy on betting lines, I am just going to assume this is right. It sounds like the betting money is coming in for Utah.